Save +919546669840 as contact & say ‘Hi’ to get latest Deals or Recharge Coupons on WhatsApp.
In the practice of making their family big this month Freecharge is giving back to back cashback offers. But this time freecharge has given a mind blowing cashback offer for the new users, which will really attract new users. Freecharge is giving 100% Cashback on First Three Transaction. This 100% cashback can be redeem for three times per user. Max cashback for each transaction is of Rs 50. Don’t miss this chance go grab this deal!!
Offer Source – Visit here
How To Redeem This 100% Cashback on First Three Transaction ?
- Download freecharge app – Android I iOS I Windows
- Create/Login to your FreeCharge account
- Select recharges/Bill Payments and choose your operator
- Enter the recharge amount and in the next step use promo code “100X3”
- Pay through preferred payment method
That’s It!! Enjoy the cashback in your Freecharge Wallet.
Terms And Conditions:-
- Valid on successful Recharges & Bill Payment done till 14th Jan 2017
- No Minimum Recharge amount. Max Cashback of Rs 50 on each transaction.
- Use Promocode 100X3 on your first transaction get cashback even on your next two transactions
- No promo code required on second and third transaction
- Valid only Thrice per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
- Valid on Credit/Debit card transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
- Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking , FreeCharge Balance & Airtel transactions (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline)
- Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India
- Freecharge reserve the right to end / modify any or all offers at their discretion without any prior notice
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App Only.
- For all other queries please email at email@example.com
- Freecharge reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. They has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity