Save +919546669840 as contact & say ‘Hi’ to get latest Deals or Recharge Coupons on WhatsApp.
In today’s life rate of petrol and diesels were getting higher and higher now save some money on your fuel at HP Petrol pumps with freecharge. Get 50% Upto Rs 75 Cashback at HP Petrol Pumps on paying your bill via freecharge. You can avail this offer twice. Don’t miss this chance. Go grab this offer!!
How To Redeem This 50% Upto Rs 75 Cashback at HP Petrol Pumps ?
- Download freecharge app – Android I iOS I Windows
- Login or Signup with your Freecharge account.
- Load money in your FreeCharge Wallet
- Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin
- Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the card swipe machine
That’s It!! Enjoy the cashback in your FreeCharge Wallet
Terms And Conditions:-
- Pay with FreeCharge at HP Petrol Pumps & get 50% cashback,Max Rs.75
- Offer valid twice per user
- Applicable at select HPCL outlets
- Valid from 18th December to 31st January 2017
- Not valid for transactions via QR code/paytag
- On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the FreeCharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchant establishments accepting FreeCharge as a payment mode
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet by Customer, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in FreeCharge account
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable
- Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer
- FreeCharge & HPCL reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at their sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- Freecharge reserves the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. They has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity