Save +919546669840 as contact & say ‘Hi’ to get latest Deals or Recharge Coupons on WhatsApp.
Now pay your electricity bill with benefits. Freecharge is giving back to back Cashback offers and is again with a cashback offer. This time freecharge is giving Rs 50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payments of Rs 500 or more. This offer is valid for all users. Don’t miss the chance pay you electricity bill now to avail this offer.
How To Get Rs 50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payments?
- Visit here or Download freecharge app – Android I iOS I Windows
- Login or Signup with your Freecharge account.
- Click on “Electricity” and choose your Electricity provider.
- Type in the bill amount of Rs 500 or more, and in the next step use promo code “POWER50”
- Pay through preferred payment method (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking).
That’s It!! Enjoy your cashback in your freecharge wallet.
Terms And Conditions:-
- Valid on successful Electricity Bill Payments done till 31st Dec 2016
- Valid on Minimum bill payment amount of Rs.500. Flat cashback of Rs.50
- To avail this cashback offer POWER50 promocode must be applied
- Users who redeemed POWER50 successfully in October & November will be eligible for the offer in December
- Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Subscriber id
- Valid on credit/debit card, Netbanking or Freecharge balance transactions
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions
- Not valid for JVVNL & JDVVNL ( Jaipur & Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited)
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- Freecharge reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at their discretion without any prior notice
- Offer valid on Freecharge App/Website/mWeb
- For all other queries please email email@example.com
- Freecharge reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
- They has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account