Save +919546669840 as contact & say ‘Hi’ to get latest Deals or Recharge Coupons on WhatsApp.
After a number of days, freecharge is again back with a cashback offer. This time freecharge is giving a chance to all of its users to win 100% cashback on recharge or bill payments of Rs 10 or more. You can try your luck once a day till 31st August 2017. Go Try your luck today!!
Offer Source :- Click Here
How To Win 100% cashback on recharge or bill payments of Rs 10?
2. Register for new account and Verify it or sign in with your Freecharge account
3. Then select recharges or Bill Payments and choose your operator
4. Enter the recharge amount and in the next step use promo code “LUCK100”
5. Pay through preferred payment method
If you are one the lucky 100 winners you will recently get notified about it and your 100% cashback will be credited to your freecharge account soon.
———————————————BEST OF LUCK—————————————————-
Terms And Conditions:-
- Valid on successful Recharge/Bill payments from 20th June 2017to 31st August 2017
- Valid on minimum transaction amount Rs.10.
- LUCK100 Promocode has to be applied to be eligible for lucky winner
- Promocode can be applied any number of times.
- 100 lucky winners will be notified via SMS/email
- Winners will be announced in the subsequent days(If transaction is done on Monday winners will be announced on Tuesday by 6 pm), except for Friday- Sunday, where the winners will be announced on Monday
- 100% cashback will be credited to FreeCharge account in the form of FreeCharge credits
- Valid on credit/debit card/ Netbanking & FreeCharge Balance transactions
- Not Valid for Add Cash transaction.
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
- Freecharge reserves the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- Freecharge reserves the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. They have the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account